Privacy & Return Policy
This Privacy Statement is effective as of April 7, 2020.
This Privacy Statement explains how BBGourmet owns or controls or is processing (for example, collecting, using, saving, processing, disclosing and disposing of) your personal information (as defined in the privacy protection legislation applicable data).
This Privacy Statement also describes the options you have regarding the use of your personal information by BBGourmet, and the measures you can take to access your information and request the correction or deletion of the latter.
This Privacy Statement applies to the BBGourmet websites, as well as the applications and services that are associated with this Privacy Statement.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, or how we handle your information collected under this Privacy Statement, please contact BBGourmet at email@example.com
What personal information we collect
Personal information is information that directly identifies you, or information otherwise defined as "personally identifiable" under applicable law, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Email address
- Postal address (including billing and delivery address)
- Phone number
- Video recordings (CCTV in our establishments)
How we collect personal information
directly from you
BBGourmet may collect personal information that you provide us directly through websites, mobile applications, emails and other interactions. For example, when you register with BBGourmet as a customer, order a product or service, participate in promotional activities, apply for a job, use an application installed on a device, publish about our services or subscribe to notifications.
When you register at BBGourmet, we collect your registration details to process and manage the relevant accounts, namely, billing address, tax identification.
You may also be given the opportunity to provide other optional data (such as your phone number). We will also collect subsequent information provided when using the account, and to keep a record of purchases or orders made.
Collected automatically from the use of our services
BBGourmet may automatically collect personal information for business purposes, which may include customer service, managing the services we provide, complying with legal requirements, processing payments and marketing our products and services. This information will be kept anonymous and will be used so that we can improve our services, make our websites even easier to use and for statistical purposes.
How we use the information we collect
BBGourmet and service providers acting on our behalf may use information about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, develop new services, protect the legitimate interests of BBGourmet and our users;
- To enter into a contract;
- To comply with a legal obligation to which BBGourmet is subject;
- To facilitate, manage, personalize and improve your online experience;
- To answer your questions and fulfill your requests;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud control and prevention, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends and expanding and utilizing our business activities;
- To send you advertisements and information about our products, services and events that we believe may be of interest to you, in accordance with applicable law or based on your consent;
- If BBGourmet transfers ownership or control of any part of BBGourmet to a third party, whether in the context of an acquisition, merger, reorganization or other disposal of all or any part of our business, assets or shares (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar), we may transfer your personal information to such third parties, provided that such third parties' use of your personal information remains subject to applicable law.
In the previous cases, the legal basis for the collection and processing of personal data is that they are necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us or by third parties. Such legitimate interests may be the enforcement of legal actions, the cost-effective provision and use of the services, and the fulfillment of your orders. The legal basis may also be the conclusion of a contract between you and a BBGourmet company, or your consent to process your personal information.
It may be necessary to provide personal information from specific categories to enter into a contract with BBGourmet. If the necessary information is not provided, you will not be able to open a user account and/or use our services.
If you are a user from a country outside the EU, BBGourmet may use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you are a user in a country other than the EU, BBGourmet may contact you, for example, by email or by telephone, to inform you about our range of products or services similar to those you have ordered so far, or based on with your explicit consent. The customer or user reserves the right, at any time, to refuse that their personal information (email address, telephone number) is used for this purpose (opposing its processing), or to withdraw their consent, if applicable, and we will emphasize this option whenever contacted for marketing purposes. If you do not want your personal information to be used for this purpose, please update your preferences in the materials or send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
With whom we share information
Our employees, collaborators, sales representatives, vendors, consultants, marketing service providers and other service providers, including other BBGourmet companies, may receive or have access to your information, including personal information and usage information, in the context of their work. they perform on our behalf.
We may also share information about you as follows:
- As necessary to (a) comply with legal process; (b) respond to requests from public and judicial authorities, (c) enforce our contractual rights; (d) protect our operations and our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or yours or others; and (e) allow us to seek available remedies or limit the damages we may suffer;
- As needed, with other BBGourmet companies for internal business purposes. For example, to process your orders, fulfill your requests, provide customer support services and improve our products;
- If you agree, with our subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners and other third parties for their own business purposes. For example, to improve your products and services;
- To third parties in connection with or during negotiations of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any part of our business, assets or shares (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding) .
When BBGourmet hires third-party service providers, the disclosure of some personal information to such providers is necessary, for example, for us to provide our services to you, namely, name, address and contact BBGourmet guarantees that such providers protect personal information in a consistent with this Privacy Statement and applicable data protection legislation.
General principles for processing personal information
Personal information will be collected, stored, processed and transmitted in accordance with the policies established by BBGourmet and the applicable legislation.
BBGourmet's principles regarding the processing of personal information are as follows:
- Personal information will be processed fairly and lawfully;
- Personal information will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed for incompatible purposes;
- The personal information collected by BBGourmet will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it is collected;
- The personal information collected by BBGourmet will be accurate and, whenever necessary, updated as reasonably as possible;
- The personal information collected by BBGourmet will be kept as identifiable data for the period strictly necessary to meet the purposes for which the personal information was collected.
If BBGourmet processes personal information for purposes other than those specified in this Privacy Statement, BBGourmet will notify you of these changes, the purposes for which the personal information will be used and the recipients of the personal information.
Cookies and similar technology
Social networking features
BBGourmet provides features associated with social networks that allow the user to share information with their social networks and interact with BBGourmet on various social networking sites. Use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We recommend that you review the privacy policies and settings on the social networking sites you interact with to make sure you understand what information may be collected, used and shared by those sites. You can disable these features at any time.
Security of personal information
We seek to comply with legal requirements and use reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. BBGourmet will notify you if we become aware of a breach of security involving your personally identifiable information (as defined by applicable law) held by or for us. By disclosing your email address to us for any reason, you expressly agree to receive electronic notification from us in the event of such breach of security, unless prohibited by applicable law.
Access to personal information
In accordance with applicable data privacy legislation, you may be entitled to request certain information about the personal data we hold about you; to request certain access to, correction, deletion, transfer or blocking of such data and to request restriction of processing or object to processing; you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. For this purpose, or if you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
If you need to update or modify changes to your personal information, you can log in to your account or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BBGourmet reserves the right to refuse requests for access or deletion of personal information if, and to the extent that, the disclosure or deletion of the requested information is not required or permitted by applicable law.
To protect against fraudulent access requests, BBGourmet reserves the right to verify your identity, requiring sufficient information to allow confirmation of the identity of the subject making the request, before granting access or making corrections.
right of objection
In accordance with Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679, the customer or user has, among others, the right to object to the processing of personal data if we process their personal data based on a legitimate interest. , including processing for direct marketing purposes. The objection can be submitted through the following e-mail address email@example.com
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data will no longer be processed in this context.
You can find more information about this right specifically in Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679.
We retain your personal data for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, or others disclosed at the time of collection of your personal data, unless a longer period of retention is required or permitted by law, or to otherwise comply with a legal obligation.
We do not knowingly collect information from children, as defined by local law, and our websites are not directed towards children.
Your consent and changes
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (if provided) at any time via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the express consent before its withdrawal. The withdrawal of your consent also does not affect the processing that we are carrying out of your personal data on a legal basis other than your consent (for example, if the processing is necessary for the conclusion of a contract, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, or due to other reasons stated in the valid legal regulation).
BBGourmet may supplement this Privacy Statement with additional information relating to a specific interaction you may have with us.
BBGourmet may periodically revise this Privacy Statement, with future effect and at its sole discretion, to reflect changes in our business practices. If we revise this Privacy Statement, we will notify you by posting the updated version on the applicable website. We will notify you of any change by reference on the website at least thirty days in advance, unless the change is reasonable and will not adversely affect you. Such notice of change will make reference to the fact that changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective, unless you object to them, within said thirty day period.
Compliance with local legislation
This Privacy Statement is intended to act as a guide for BBGourmet with regard to personal information collected from you, or about you. Although this Policy applies to personal information generally, local law, the rules and regulations of jurisdictions applicable to BBGourmet (“Local Law”) may require stricter rules than this Privacy Statement and, in this case, the BBGourmet will comply with applicable Local Law. Specific privacy policies may be adopted to meet the specific privacy requirements of certain jurisdictions.
We ask that you do not send us confidential personal information unless we request or invite you to provide us with such information, as defined by applicable law. Where we request or invite you to provide us with confidential personal information, we will only process confidential personal information provided with your express consent.
BBGourmet will perform a self-assessment to verify compliance with this Privacy Statement and will periodically verify that it is accurate and comprehensive in relation to the information that must be addressed.
If you believe that your personal information has been processed or disclosed in violation of this Privacy Statement, please raise your concerns by contacting us at the email address: email@example.com
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, BBGourmet's privacy practices, our collection or use of your personal information, or if you would like to access your personal information, please contact us. If we need to contact you about any issue or event involving this Privacy Statement, we will do so using your email address, telephone number or mailing address that we have on file.
The cases in which there is a refund:
- Paid and did not receive the order.
- Paid and received something other than what was ordered.
- The order arrived damaged for whatever reason.
If your situation is among the options above, please contact our support urgently by calling: 226 093 289